The recent flap between Trump and that Steelworkers leader shows that Trump takes his politics very personally, and he seems to prefer going mano-a-mano with anyone who disses him.
I therefore propose a contest:
The 2017 “PICK A FIGHT WITH THE DONALD” Contest!!
The goal is to get The Donald’s attention (& ire) directed at you personally. The theory is that the more distracted and flustered he is, the less damage he’s likely to do by actually paying attention to matters of importance.
Prizes will be given for:
- Longest Twitter feud (by number of tweets)
- Pettiest subject of debate
- Greatest number of RTs generated (by bots or humans)
- Best meme generated as a result of the feud
- Most mentions of feud on major “mainstream” media
Special recognition if the feud leads to:
- Actual mention of the feud by Trump in a public appearance
- A lawsuit
- A benefit concert for the poster’s Legal Defense Fund
- A Supreme Court case
So let’s get crackin’ out there!! Winners will be announced in early 2018, if we’re still around that long.