The mere removal of Donald Trump from office through impeachment as per Article 2 of the Constitution, or even simply relieving him of his Presidential duties as per the 25th Amendment, would be insufficient remedy.
- The flawed electoral system that allowed him to assume the most powerful elected office on the planet would still be there.
- The corrupt socio-political-economic system that produced him and made him a “success” would still be there.
- The cynical power brokers who thought it would be a good idea to install him as President would still be there.
- The greedy, shortsighted economic interests that thought his Presidency would be a good thing for their bottom lines would still be there.
- The ideologically driven right-wing media/propaganda system that deceived and beguiled Americans into supporting him would still be there.
- The deliberately-crippled educational system that produced the people that either supported him or apathetically stayed away from voting would still be there.
They could do it all again. And next time it could be even worse.
They must all be repaired, reformed, transformed, replaced, or demolished.